The William Templeton Foundation for Young People’s Mental Health (YPMH) is seeking a Communications Manager. Initial 6-month contract with possibility of longer-term role.
YPMH (www.ypmh.org) is a charity focused on accelerating the translation of research into innovative early interventions that can be used in self-care, the health and social care system, and the wider mental health ecosystem to improve the mental wellbeing of young people. Our current focus is on depression in young people. We aim to help:
- Prevent the development of first-episode depression in children and young people, enable recovery from depression, and enable people to remain in remission.
- Build communities resilient to depression.
We are seeking a Communications Manager, based in Cambridge, to:
- Lead dissemination of the findings described in Changing Minds, Changing Lives, including:
- Recruitment of delegates to an event to be held in Cambridge in January 2024, and to a series of online events to be held in November and December 2023.
- Generating enquiries for participation in collaborative projects to address the identified unmet needs.
- Increasing awareness, understanding and support for: YPMH’s vulnerability factors and mechanisms model; unmet needs and innovation projects; and research priorities.
- Support YPMH’s fundraising programme, including:
- Content to support grant applications to foundations, trusts and corporations.
- Donations by individuals, and events such as a piano recital in Cambridge.
The closing date for applications is Monday, August 21st, 2023. Please send your curriculum vitae together with a covering letter to email@example.com.
For further information, please download the following description.